Paul is a highly qualified and extremely experienced teacher of Drama. He has worked in secondary and primary school settings, along with various community projects with adults.
Paul is currently teaching Drama in a secondary school up to A-Level and leading an innovative blended curriculum at Y7 incorporating Drama, Citizenship, PSHEE, Philosophy for Children, Communication, Literacy, Photography and Outdoor Learning.
As an outstanding practitioner he is currently engaged in a programme of teacher development in his setting, working with colleagues across subject areas to address all areas of Learning and Teaching. Alongside this, Paul is completing his MA (Education) with a focus on Mantle of the Expert.
In classrooms, Paul is an expert in Drama for Learning.
He is also a member of a Wakefield Arts Hub and coordinates and produces a number of theatre events across the city.
How Paul can help your setting:
* Support delivery of Drama through bespoke consultation
* Provide support in writing of schemes of work in Drama
* Offer model lessons for teachers to observe
*Mantle of the Expert
* Support in planning and delivering Citizenship, PSHEE and SMSC outcomes using Dramatic Pedagogy
* Drama for Literacy
* Philosophy for Children
* Den Building
* One to one teacher mentoring
Like others in the Create Learn Inspire Collective, Paul is an expert teacher. Need him in your setting? Get in touch.